Monday, November 10, 2008

Fudge

Hey all!
It's been 'awhile' since I updated myself.

Learned the word "Fudge" from Wen. (Thanks! Makes cursing more polite)
I swear to god, last month was a bizzare one.
I'm hanging out with Aaron so much that most of my friends are starting to think
I'm turning gay. Two prominent ones especially. (Well thanks Lauren! you too Botak!)

I'm no BLOODY FAG!!! Yeah well the main reason of hanging out with Aaron was to discuss
about the assignments that we have, well the rest of our classmates aren't in the group, it's a
2-man show group eversince Kak left us to deal with her personal stuff.

Funny how all assignments for this semester I'm in Aaron's group and Kak will tag along as well.
I still remembered last semester, I super homophobic well now am better but not homophilia.

Well screw impressions.

P.S. : Make sure you pledge a cork tree in the Save Miguel Campaign. Do your planet a favour. =D

No comments: