Friday, October 24, 2008

Miuf~



Ok.. I'm guessing that not much of you know what the title mean...


(Those that know, give you a clap, so smart!)




That word all started when I asked for a name, an interesting and unique one.


So being me I'll ask Way Wen, he kinda have loads of funky stuff going in his mind.


So yeah asked him what is a funky unique name that he can offer?


In this 30 minutes long drive he only thought of this..




The name Cajun sounds good, for those of you who don't know where he got it, go to your nearest Starbucks..=.="




Well I guess we were hungry at that time, on the count we had lunch with Mun Mun at 2pm and we got hungry at 4pm....XP




So anyway.. Then I was thinking.. What else? What other name?


Well the word MILF arised!


I was like...=0


WOW... gave me an inspiration to modify that name.. SO that's how Miuf was named..




Still wondering what I'm blabbering about? Here he is:-
He's my Miufy..^_^

No comments: