Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh Wow!!







I couldn't believe it!
I can write a poem~~
(Way Wen I also can ar!!=D)






Hehe the content is a secret though...=p





I came to an interesting website... It's been a long time since I've updated the blog so I decided to write about it.. Many things has been going on as the minutes passed by I start to think about my journey and it started with a step now am jogging..^_^



My journey is the same as the green house effect now.. It's speeding up every minute
So I thought to myself why not support a cause, no I'm not an Al Gore fan (don't take it too harsh Al..=p) but I'm a, ROB SCHNEIDER fan (as well as Adam Sandler).XD


I'm talking about..


THIS=========>



It has interesting facts on

things like drinking wine is good for the
environment..=p
I'm not kidding just that you need to get the right
wine..
Wanna know more visit:-
http://www.savemiguel.com/home.html

Save Miguel and you'll save the polar bears as well..^_^

Have a nice day!

No comments: